Friday 20 August 2010

Bad Lads Army Internet Tough Guy's epic fail!


Anyone remember Bad Lads Army (Originally Lads Army)? The reality TV show where chavs are sent to a 1950's military camp and they undergo 4 weeks of gruesome training as a way of educating us on what 1950's National Service was like? I used to enjoy the episodes back when I was a teenager and it was a way better reality TV show then ugh.....BIG BROTHER.... If you have watched them all, then you would remember one particular participant called Luke Brown...

I went to this facebook page and I posted a comment on one of thier photos of luke brown kicking off a strop, bitching and moaning and whinging. And I posted this comment...


"Luke Brown........what a shithead...."



Then I got a nice wonderful message from...you guessed it...Luke Brown himself......



Then I replied back......and after I replied, he threatened me lol :P
as



If Luke Brown really knew me, he would know that I get petty death threats frompeople sometimes over the internet. What he doesn't know is that I report thier sorry asses to those who threaten me. So after that, I report him to facebook for the threatening message toward me and facebook shut down his facebook page lulz!!!

Serves you right for threatening me you feebleminded chav. You may be able to play tough guy towards your girlfriend but it will never work towards me.

17 comments:

  1. LoL what a douche xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luke Brown - you spineless little prawn! Total divs, those two. Both deserve a good beating for the punishments their section have suffered for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. y would u just start on some one for no reason

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you Luke Brown in disguise?
      If not, the guy was a prick.

      Delete
    2. are you that troll in disguise?

      Delete
  4. Here's your joke:::
    Military pilot who had sex with an 11 year-old boy when he was 17!!
    A JUNIOR IN HIGH SCHOOL AND AN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL BOY.
    As a child he was an aggressive sexual preditor who violated his brothers whom went on to have homosexual experiences.
    How long did he continue to think about boys when he masterbated??? In basic training? Into his flight training?
    Dave Letterman:::”Creepy rotten grape attached to an otherwise normal bunch.”
    Joke's on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=166006981000

    Looks like he got it back, he has comments there from 2009.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What he doesn't know is that I report thier sorry asses to those who threaten me. So after that, I report him to facebook for the threatening message toward me

    Oh you big man . . . Considering you started the harassment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stupid chav, got what he deserved.

      Delete
  7. https://www.facebook.com/luke.browntwin

    i think he is back so sorry to say guys the chav is back on his fb

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorry guys not a fan of people who slag people off on the web, but don't have the balls to stand up and tell them face to face. Not sure who is the biggest ass here at the moment its looking 50/50.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That guy sounds like a sad troll with nothing better to do.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fkin keyboard gangster!

    ReplyDelete
  11. To be fair just sounds like a troll with nothing better to do, luke brown comes out on top to be fair

    ReplyDelete
  12. Meant to be a cage fighter but he's pathetic! Give me 2 minutes alone in a cage with him and I'll do to him exactly what Nayoukas and Murray would have done if there weren't any cameras rolling. Then throw his brother in for the same treatment.

    Pathetic weedy pricks. The pair of them

    ReplyDelete
  13. Luke Brown is a slime, a puke and a maggot, who, in my opinion, should be beasted by the SAS on the Brecon Beacons, and if he refuses to soldier, should be shot dead by a firing squad for treason

    ReplyDelete

GOOOOOOOOOD EVANING SAR!

GOOOOOOOOOD EVANING SAR!
WHY SO DOUCHIOUS SAR?