Wednesday 29 September 2010

Hitting 2 Drama Whores, Childish Emo whores and beauty queens with one stone

Thunderf00t doesn't really have a reputation of looking for sympathy and pity from his own subscribers but.....

THIS SEGMENT OF DRAMA IS REALLY FUCKING FUNNY AND HIGHLY PATHETIC TO OBSERVE. SINCE COUGHLAN IS THE ONLY ONE POURING GASOLINE INTO THIS FOREST FIRE!!


This video is epic fail!



This video is also epic fail!

Remember the time folks when coughlan lost his shit with Fakesagan and TheAmazingAtheist? Remember when he cried on camera folks? He says he jokes about it every now and again but it wasn't the case when i made a musical pwnage about his breakdown! awww! He needs a hug!



Remember another epic fail from Coughlan when he whined about being DMCAed and receiving death threats when he made videos about Pat Condell? When he received death threats from butthurt coughlan fans? When he reads out the comments from condell fans calling him 'drug addict', 'some junkie piece of shit?' Aww coughlan needs hugz!!!



Remember when he made a video about me bitching about me making a video about him? And remember when coughlan totally lost his shit on blogtv and asked me to come and explain my actions to him? That was a fucking laugh! He was just my little jester that day. My foolish angry little clown amusing me every minute! But please folks. Be nice to coughlan. He needs hugz! And also he was dumb enough to bet me a $1000 if I can prove that he called pat condell a racist! Here's the video below!



Now back to thunderf00t.....

Thunderf00t. You are part of this group called 'The League of Reason' or 'Radio Reason' as you and your executive VIP members renamed but you have one time failed to show any reasoning power towards Coughlan and you called him a childish emo whore. Tsk tsk.....

Then you go off and act like a childish emo whore yourself. Seriously thuunderf00t. You are going downhill. Coming down to the same level as Coughlan616 and you are losing respect in the Youtube community...

I very much doubt both YouTube bitches would pay attention to this blogspot article since I am an 'infamous' troll. It is a reputation I cannot shake off so who am I kidding? Writing blogspot articles about the ongoings of YouTube is as serious as I can get nowadays......

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOOOOOOOOOD EVANING SAR!

GOOOOOOOOOD EVANING SAR!
WHY SO DOUCHIOUS SAR?