Friday 3 September 2010

"Tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are" DEBUNKED

I've been meaning to get back to this for a long while since Vogturd2100 decided to paint me with the same brush he has been painting with on people who are actual racists and bigots....

Remember the old danish proverb people.....

"Tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are"

It is the most dumbest proverb anyone can make up. Why? I'll explain why....

Because I believe that proverb is used to justify one's judgement of character. It is also used to justify one's bigoted opinions and it can also be used by racists and bigots to justify their judgement of character, thier hatred and thier discriminative views on people who don't share thier racist views. It is also used to generalise groups of people. And people on YouTube don't take kindly to generalisation.....

For example:-

Say I was friends with people who are homosexual. And someone labels me as a gay person because he sees my friends who are homosexual using the old Danish proverb to justify his judgement of character towards me and suppose a group of hateful homophobes use the same assumption and the good old danish proverb. And they attack me in the street because of some Danish cunt saying the stupid proverb over and over again just so HE can justify his judgement of character.

Wonder why I was attacked? Because they judged me by looking at my friends and using the Danish proverb and made an assumption that I am a homosexual. And earning their names of being homophobes by attacking homosexuals, they attack me. And here I am lying in a hospital bed, cuts and bruises, I leave hospitals and I get harrased by the same group of people and they tell me to not contact the people they hate and to stop being friends with them. So they are intimidaiting me to cast them out of my life because they believe THIER judgement of character is right! hmmm sounds familiar Vogturd.....

Now.....

Lets use the same assumptions and the danish proverb on Vogturd2100.....

I noticed he has friends who are fans of Coughlan. Soaccording to the Danish proverb, he is a coughlan fan.

But vogturd doesn't seem to like me along with other coughlan fans who doesn't like me because I made videos about coughlan and even made a musical song about coughlan. But by using the danish proverb and looking at the butthurt coughlan fanbois he is friends with, I'm assuming that Vogturd2100 is a butthurt coughlan fanboy too.

Most of the time, the proverb works on all sorts of people. Apart from Vogturd2100.....

Not nice being painted with a wide brush and labeled by judgemental, highly opinionated dickheads like you is it? And it is certainly not nice when racists and homophobes use the proverb to justify thier hate and thier attacks on people who makes friends with people they hate....

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOOOOOOOOOD EVANING SAR!

GOOOOOOOOOD EVANING SAR!
WHY SO DOUCHIOUS SAR?